Viagogo should not be allowed to trade ! I have never bought online tickets before for Kirstenbosh, and when I googled for tickets they were the 1st company to appear and I thought it was the only place to buy tickets.

I bought the online tickets for Kirstenbosh Summer festival in Cape Town 2 tickets for Dan Patlansky - 12 Feb, When I got the email back confirming the booking it said it was tickets for under 21, Tickets cost me R860 in total, I immediately tried to get hold of them to say there has been a mistake, but there is no way to get hold of these people . You can send an email but it is automated so they do not give you a direct answer. How can you not have a phone number - Why can no-one get hold of them? I can not get into an event because they sold me the wrong tickets that actually only cost R90 each and I paid R430 each !!

I want to have my money back and tickets exchanged for Adult tickets for event 12 Feb at Kirstenbosch - and pay R125 per ticket actual cost. My phone number is +27813639798 (AJ Hutton) I saved all year last year to get these tickets and these people can not be reached?

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: No customer service you cannot be reached, You loaded the ticket price with over 300, I wanted to go to a concert for the first time ever, I cannot get into the venue, Want my money back paid way too much.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2017.

Comments